Eclair Cameras: kodak 14n dSLR

Eric, I am not familiar with this item. But if you are planning on taking 1,000,000 photographs of your film with a digital camera, are you aware of how long that process is going to take or am I completly misunderstanding? Am I to assume the camera takes pictures at lightning speed? If the camera can take pictures at the rate of 1 photo per second (which I doubt it does), it would take around 12 days of non-stop photographing in order to achieve that (60 seconds in a minute * 60 minutes per hour * 24 hours in a day * 12 days=1,036,800 seconds). Also, it seems unethical to use a warranty with the intent of purposefully wearing out and overusing a product. Could you please elucidate me on what you are doing?

Michael Welle