From: EclairACL@topica.com
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Digest for EclairACL@topica.com, issue 593
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 04:07:03 -0800

-- Topica Digest --

	Re: homemade workprinter
	By wramsey@bju.edu

Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 16:09:01 -0500
From: "Wade Ramsey" <wramsey@bju.edu>
Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: homemade workprinter

Haven't tried that. We have an Eiki telecine, which is just an Eiki 16mm film projector that has had a video pickup installed in place of the projection lens. It's not so hot. It really doesn't have adequate image controls.

Wade K. Ramsey, DP
Dept. of Cinema & Video Production
Bob Jones University
Greenville, SC 29614
>>> rockanroll@everyday.com 01/30/04 15:28 PM >>>
Hi Wade,
I´m sorry but i think i didn´t do the proper question.
What i want is to modify my projector to telecine like "workprinter" units.
As it seems you have a more technical knowledge than i so maybe you can help me
Thanks
fulgencio

End of EclairACL@topica.com digest, issue 593