Re: Eclair Cameras: OT - Need a CP 12x finder

--- Ian Marks <ianmarks@lycos.com> wrote:
While we're so far off-topic, I would *really* like
to find a Cinema Products standard 12x or orientable 12x finder, if you have one laying around in a drawer somewhere. Thanks.

---  Since the CP and Eclair NPR finders are
interchangable, it's not that far off topic.
Wouldn't the orientable CP finder with extension eye
piece be just the thing for an NPR on a tripod or
geared head?

in TohoScope,

--- LV