RE: Eclair Cameras: My Sermon

You'll need to talk to Visual Products. These days, almost everything made by Eclair is used. You came across a very rare find with that new ACL that you bought. It's unlikely you'll find something anywhere near that condition, although it probably doesn't make that big a difference as long as you get it checked by a competent technician. See I didn't mention any names:)

I'll save the philosophy for the blue book they hand out at mid-terms.

Michael