Eclair Cameras: Kodak's Reply

Kodak recently sent me this message back:

We will review that information and make the necessary corrections. As for getting other notes you mention, unlike other companies, Kodak responds to customers e-mail with-in 72 hours and I get all motion picture related e-mails, your note is the first I've seen regarding the Eclair camera and that data was recently put on the site (July 21). I cannot give you a hard date that information will be replaced, but I will insure that it does get done.

We always want feedback from customers and users, data like the Eclair camera data is captured from users like yourself and we rely on that data to help people in the business. Again, thanks for the information.
Thanks,
Tony Amato

Michael Welle