Re: Eclair Cameras: The Best Way to E-mail Kodak

Still don't know what Kodak said about ACL compared to Aaton.  Can you help?
Mercer
----- Original Message ----- From: "Raymond" <roelrich@shaw.ca>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 26, 2003 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: The Best Way to E-mail Kodak

Here is my reply to Kodak. You are welcome to share it with anyone you
want.
We buy a LOT of film.
From:roelrich@shaw.ca
To: us-ei-cinema@kodak.com
Subject: Eclair feedback on your web site

    I have bought Kodak film for years. I see your
disparaging remarks (and unfounded ones) on your web site
concerning Eclair and Eclair ACL cameras, compared to the
Aaton. Until you change this information I will buy only
Fuji film, and recommend everyone in my database to the
same. I own a magazine, and as Publisher I will also alert
my 325,000 annual readers that they TOO should boycott
Kodak until I see the change on your web site.

We also own an independent film production company, and we
are heading into production of a weekly TV series for CBS,
Fox and TNN. I will NOT use Kodak film on that show either.

You can see our web site at www.BGAMAG.com to verify all
that I have told you here. All these photos were taken
with Kodak, and Fuji, and from now on, till I see Kodak
change their attitude toward Eclair, I will ONLY use Fuji
film, and tell everyone else the same as well.

I suggest you change it NOW!

Sincerely,

Raymond F. Oelrich
President and Publisher