Re: Eclair Cameras: Lens Adapter Question

--- Ian <i_turpen@hotmail.com> wrote:

I wanted to find out if anyone ever made a Lens
Adapter for Pentax K Bayonet Mount Lens-to-Nikon F Body? I have a Takumar 28-80mm Zoom lens for my Pentax camera and wanted to use it on my Cameflex
with the Nikon mount.

---  There are plenty of Pentax Screw mount to Nikon
adapters floating around. But I don't believe a K to
Nikon is workable, except as a macro adapter.

The flange focus on the Pentax Screw mt. is one
millimeter shorter than the Nikon mt..   Since the
screw's diameter is condiderably less than that of the
Nikon mt., there's room to fit the Pentax Screw mount.
But the Pentax K mt. has the same flange focus as the
screw mt. and a diameter close to the Nikon.  So
there's simply no room for a K to Nikon adapter that
focuses to infinity.

--- LV