Re: Eclair Cameras: rewind vs spiral: Drying

--- Fulgencio_Martmnez <rockanroll@everyday.com>
wrote:
I have used spiral processing for super8 with good
results drying the film, just hanging the spiral and
a hair dryer.
How do you dry 30m of 16mm when using a rewind tank?

I air-dried the film by zig-zagging it across a room
several times (make sure that the emulsion side
doesn't touch anything of course..). I found that as
long as the you use a good wetting solution for the
final bath, then carefully squeegee the film before
hanging to dry, the dried film is free of marks.

Hope this is of some help!

Adrian

=====

Films zijn zilver
Video's zijn rost
(Als je vragen moet, dan begrijp je niet)