To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Eclair Cameras: 180 degree shutter @ 24fps and flicker
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 00:13:56 +0000

Hi to everyone again and thanks for the answers on my previous
question,i am about to shoot some interiors using 2-800 watt
tungsten redhead lights and will be using my acl s16, my problem
is that the shutter is the original 180 degree and i will be shooting
at 24 fps,uk voltage is 240 volts - 50hz ,i have read that this
will cause flicker problems,if anyone can suggest an alternative
solution or if they have experienced flicker using similar combination i
would be interested to here your experiences.