Eclair Cameras: What model???

Hi everybody!

I joined the ACL-List some time ago - owning an NPR. But now the time has come: I bought an ACL . I'm not sure, but I think it is a mixture of a body (seems to be a later one with 8 screws at the mount - but no lightmeter!!!) and an ACL-big base and newer handgrip-electronics (with the two diodes). It has the old and simple angenieux-viewfinder.

Does anybody know what model that body is??????

AND:
One small mag french made - and one made in England. Does that matter - or are just the big ones from England a problem???

Greetings from Germany
AXEL HILDEBRAND