Eclair Cameras: Aaton mount adapter for ACL?

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy or fabricate an adapter to use lenses in the Aaton mount on an ACL? I recently picked up a nice 15-150mm zoom in an Aaton mount. My intention was to have the mount converted to an Arri Bayonet for use on both my CP16R and the ACL which I hope to buy (both via the appropriate adapter). Unfortunately, Century Optics' quote for changing the mount is double what I paid for the lens. If I could use the lens as it is on an ACL that would be a great boon.

Also, I'm looking to buy an ACL, preferably without a motor or finder (I have those). Could anyone help me by describing the specific differences between the 1, 1.5, and 2 models? Also, what's the deal with English-made vs. French cameras? Is there really a difference. Thanks, everybody.

- Ian Marks