Eclair Cameras: NPR/ACL spare parts

I am inviting offers for a large inventory of Eclair NPR (and to a lesser extent ACL) spare parts (not camera accessories). There are estimated to be over 12, 000 spare parts and ideally I am looking for a single buyer. If the buyer is from this list a percentage will be paid to Geoff. Nearly all NPR spares are represented. A list of Eclair CIR numbers is available. Interested parties should express an interest by 15th November.

Also available is an Edwards vacuum coating machine for coating optical components. It is a "Speedivac" Model 12 E3/1466. Comes with instruction manual. A great big machine , currently in SE London . Reasonable offers invited.

Also I have for sale many sets of US made tripod legs originally designed for use in traffic research. They have a non (broadcast) standard mounting plate, which would probably need changing. They have been sold for use on motion control rigs and the like . Photos available . 40.00 GBP per set . They come in green , military style holdalls . Photos available.

Ian Samels
London