Re: Eclair Cameras: HELP battery problem

03-10-19 18.30, skrev Fulgencio Martínez på rockanroll@everyday.com
följande:

thanks for the reply
i entered jaeger site trying to find a solution, but my poor french and my
litle knowledge about electricity parts makes it imposible for me.
i have the standard four pins canon conection on the camera. Maybe, if you
understand the web could find the reference i need.
Guess a small cable to camera/charger will do.
Thank you fulgencio
This address is to the English page.
http://www.jaegerconnecteurs.com/eng/index.htm.

You can also visit the USA agent home page:
http://www.davidemery.com/01.html
I shall try to find out the ref. number for the connector to you.

 Hans Hansson, Sweden