Re: Eclair Cameras: To cooke or not to Cooke?

sorry for being late answering. i don´t know anyone. maybe Les bosher can do the job.
about kinetal lenses,
If they are good by are they so cheap?
Do they really work well blowing up to 35mm?

       Hi, Fulgencio   The Cooke's are great. I've used them
before. I have three  16mm Angenieux lenses the 10mm f/1.8, the 25mm
f/0.95 and the 15mm  f/1.3   I need to find someone who can get
some dust out of the  10mm and the 25mm and polish off the dullness off
the 15mm. Do you know  anybody?   Vic    ----- Original Message
----- From: Fulgencio Martínez To: EclairACL@topica.com Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 11:06 AM Subject: Eclair
Cameras: To cooke or not    to Cooke?
Hi guys,
I use switars but it´s hard if not imposible to    follow focus.
Recently bought two cooke kinetal (17.5 and 25)
i send    them to Les bosher to put gears.
Does anyone know how good they are?
I´m    thinking about getting the whole set so i´d like information on
how they are    for going to 35mm.
Is it    worth?
Fulgencio

discussion group. FREE!