RE: Eclair Cameras: TS to CA-1 mount loose? oops

Hi All
Seems I've been marking up the wrong tree - sorry.
It's the TS mount that's loose.
So even with the collar screwed down tight there's still give in the entire mount. Is this because the collar can't screw down far enough? Or incorrect indexing?
Suppose those two aren't the (obvious) cause - what's left?
Thanks
Cheers
Chris

Vic Alexander wrote:

Hi, Chris

The only other thing I'd recommend is that he insert the lens in the CA-1 properly. It's a bit tricky you know. He should first insert the lens in the CA-1 mount before he screws the lens with the mount into the lens socket --
that's the other thing.

Vic