RE: Eclair Cameras: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?where=B4s_everybody_gone??=

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fulgencio_Mart=EDnez?= wrote:
where´s everybody gone?
it´s being two days without you

Hello there
Your message is pretty garbled.
I'd say that people were either at work or not at home, or else they simply have nothing to say! How about that? Actually, I think the ACL list is one of the most supportive lists around. As you may or may not have read, I've (temporarily) sold an ACL for an Aaton and guess what? No support group, very little by way of a user base (although the pros on the Cinematography Mailing List are great, there's only a very few of them compared to here) and all the shops (i.e. distributors etc) want to do is to sell you the latest and greatest. I've actually been misinformed by a dealer (I won't say who it is) so as to make me question my own decision and maybe buy one of their cameras. Not the best. So just for that reason when my show is done I'm probably going to go for another ACL, as funds permit. The LTR is great but it doesn't compare with an ACL with a 200ft mag and a small prime lens...
HTH
Cheers
Chris