RE: Eclair Cameras: Angie 16-44 and ACL matte box rod adaptor

Thanks, Chris - I'll look into having an adapter made. I also want to make some kind of support, as the OPF wide-angle attachment is a *huge* hunka-hunka burnin' glass - too much to hang off a delicate French zoom. I've been looking at the rods manufactured for optical breadboards (used in laser experimentation and other stuff way beyond my understanding). You can see examples at www.newfocus.com.

Chris Leong wrote:

Hey Ian

Apparently there's quite a few Russian/European filter ring adaptors available, also a few camera mechanics in the East who will make custom rings for prices they used to charge over here.