RE: Eclair Cameras: My ACL1 kit soon FS

Hey Chris - I hope I'm not declaring my ignorance for asking, but what's a TS to CA1 adapter? I know what the CA1 part is (duh) but not the TS. I'd be very interested in your Kinor. I'm in Burbank. Do you suppose there's any way I could get a look at it? Also, is the Canon zoom really any good? I have one (an Ebay refugee), and man is it *heavy* - it could serve as a defensive weapon in a pinch.

- Ian Marks