Eclair Cameras: Lens info on Peleng 8mm, Pan Cinor zoom

Has anyone had any experience with the Russian "Peleng" 8mm (fisheye) lenses being sold on Ebay? These were intended for 35mm still work but are adaptable for 16mm use. Obviously there's plenty of coverage for Super-16, but I'm wondering what the lens is actually like in use. Also, I picked up a C-mount 12-120 Pan Cinor zoom for little money and wonder if anyone has had any experience with it. It's a small lens, about 2/3 the size of my Angenieux 12-120, and a tad slower too. Seems to have an odd size filter ring - about 60mm across. Could this be a Series 8? Any information would be appreciated.
- Ian Marks