RE: Eclair Cameras: Lens testing procedures

Thanks for the information, Hans. Unfortunately, I couldn't connect to either website. I'm especially interested in the free charts. Could you check the URL for this site? Thanks.

- Ian Marks

hansfilm@algonet.se wrote:

Lens testing.

Les Zellan at ZGC have the best lens testing charts. You find them here:

http://www.zgc.com/zgc.nsf/c7a682995edb4e7585256b4d001ebd57/3e892a527bfd9a48

85256cd1007359d6?OpenDocument

You can also find a test chart for free and print it out at high resolution yourself. Print out five patterns and place one in each corner and one in
the middle.

http://frozenmoments.virtualave.net/LensTests/LensTestImages/USAF1951-BEST.p

df
Hans Hansson, FSF