From: CJ Schepperstop <cjs@sound.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:37:11 -0500
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: Kinoptik Apochromat 25mm f2 for Cameflex / ACL?

I have either that lens or a similar lens and someone ground the back edge
of the lens barrel on a bench grinder to make clearance in the camera.  The
job looks terrible but the camera can function.

The diameter of the glass optics suggest that it is for 16mm.  The lens
vignettes the image on 35mm academy aperture.  The Nikkor 24mm f2, on the
other hand, makes a bright image from corner to corner of the frame.

C.J.

This email was sent to: planetearth@sympatico.ca