Re: Eclair Cameras: Image Quality

Mike Welle wrote:

When I shot Fuji Color Negative, and had it transferred to video, the
lab got the colors all wrong (pink faces).  Since then, I have been
afraid to shoot this film.  But I shot six rolls recently, and I am
planning to send them off to www.3516.com for scene by scene color
correction...<
A good thing to get the right color when transferring film to video is to
shoot a few frames of a grey card, with make it easy for the colorist to
adjust the color right.

More info can you find at
http://www.tfgtransfer.com/
go to download and "Why shoot a grey card?"

Hans Hansson, FSF
Sweden