Re: Eclair Cameras: The Mini super16mm

hello,

there are  cameras you are talking about.  one is the a-cam by ikonoshop.  and the other is the a-minima by aaton.  two entirely differant cameras, with a $10k price differance.

eric

From: Ian Marks <ianmarks@lycos.com>
Date:  Wed,  6 Aug 2003 02:33:05 +0000

I've seen pictures of the camera Pierre is talking about. I think it's called the "A-Minima" or something like that. I just don't understand what market they're trying to appeal to with this camera. 100-foot loads, no reflex finder... similar to the Richter EMP in concept. Seems like the answer to a question no one is asking.

Pierre Samuel Rioux wrote:
Mark
Do you ear about the A-Cam it is a super 16mm at low cost develeped by user. At www.ikonoskop.com they want also developed in the future a low cost scanner. You should take a look the A-Cam got a interesting desing.It is a no reflex camera and it take onley 100 ft.they give not much info specialy on the motor. A interesting tools for action ft and musical clip. The ACL it not going to lose it place any way !!! but i thing we are in a hybride periode where we used different tool to create.

Pierre Sam

- Ian Marks

--
eric jarvies