Eclair Cameras: Arri bayonet/CA-1 adaptor for sale

RT:  Thank you.  I was about to unsubscribe.

Raymond:  I have an adaptor to fit Arriflex bayonet lenses to ACL I'm selling.   Stainless steel and brass.  Collimation has been verified.  Satisfaction guaranteed.  $US150.

Dave  davewmccallum@hotamil.com

P.S. I also shoot nature footage and love using daylight spools because of the convenience of quickly loading in the field.  However, 100 footers always seem to run out in the middle of the best shot.  200' daylight spools can be special-ordered from Kodak.  (At least I think they still can.)