RE: Eclair Cameras: Erics Copyright Rules

Thank you Robert.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Latimer [mailto:themoviehouse@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 10:01 AM
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Eclair Cameras: Erics Copyright Rules

Eric,

Before you write another Gettysburg Address proclaiming your right to defend
your bad spelling and still have the temerity to suggest that people who
knock you for it are in the wrong, can I suggest that you lose that
disclaimer at the end of your e-mails.

You have no right to pick and choose text from this thread for your own
publishing because you are a contributer.  Exactly what kind of copyright
laws have you been reading?  Somebody has already mentioned that they don't
approve of it and now I am telling you the same thing.

I do not feel comfortable sharing information on a forum with someone who
thinks they automatically own it's content for whatever misguided reason.

Regards

Robert Latimer