Re: Eclair Cameras: JK Printer

raymond,

his jk printer was most likely used for film to film transfers/blow-ups, from the sounds of it.  so it would need to be modified.  if you are handy with such things, then you could purchase the applicable gate(what do you shoot, 16 or s16?) and the controller that would talk to the jk printer and the digital slr camera, telling them when to both advance to the next frame(in simple language).

this is literally my last investment i need to make. the workprinter is alot better value as it costs under $2k. however, as mentioned earlier, personality conflict between the owner of that company and myself, so neither of us are very willing to get tangled in a transaction seeing as how we cant even get along without any binding obligations amongst us. just goes ot show, some people just dont get along no matter what.
From: Raymond <roelrich@shaw.ca>
Date:  Sun, 03 Aug 2003 16:16:15 -0700

Why not let us have a chance to buy it first before it goes on Ebay?

Raymond
----- Original Message ----- From: Mark To: EclairACL@topica.com Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 4:11 PM
 Subject: Eclair Cameras: JK Printer

 FYI - I plan to put up a JK-103 printer (the base, projector module, Nikkor Lens, lamp housing --- but without controller electronics, or film gate) on eBay next month. I'll mention it on this list at that time.

--
eric martin jarvies sr
cabo san lucas, bcs mexico cp 23410

NOTICE<<<
ANY AND ALL WRITTEN TEXT EXCHANGED IN THIS EMAIL THREAD MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NON AND FOR PROFIT, FOR THE PURPOSES OF MY OWN INFORMATION EXCHANGE AND PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE KNOWLEDGE-BASE / FORUM / JOURNAL, LOCATED AT HTTP://WWW.EARTHID.ORG OR ANY OTHER INTERNET SITE OR FORM OF PRINT/DIGITAL/ANALOG MEDIA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO; VHS, DVD, FILM, PUBLICATION(BOOK, MAGAZINE, ADVERTISEMENT), AND AUDIO.  RESPECTIVE CREDIT, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, SERVICEMARK, OR PATENT WILL BE MADE PART THEREOF ACCORDINGLY.  PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SLANDER OR HERESAY, AND CONSIDER ANY SUCH QUOTE(S) I MAY USE FROM THIS COMMUNICATION THREAD A DIRECT REFLECTION OF YOU AND/OR YOUR POSITION AS IT RELATES TO THE DISUSSED SUBJECT MATTER AND YOUR OVERALL OPINION(S) ACCORDINGLY AND RESPECTFULLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.  I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR YOU TO EXPRESS THE EXACT SAME RIGHTS IN RETROSPECT.