i will upload these tests once i get my computer apple setup.  perhaps then you wll understand what i am saying.  i think that if one were to use 35mm still lenses on 16mm cameras, they just need to know things will seemed magnified and seemingly zoomed, even when the lens is not.

From: Raymond <roelrich@shaw.ca>
Date:  Sun, 03 Aug 2003 15:05:02 -0700

If you find out, let me know, as I am considering the same. I would like to
know if anyone has used Nikon lenses on either 16mm, S16 or 35mm? Do the
zoom lenses function the same to zoom while filming. Some people say yes,
others say no, and I have an Eclair I want to buy in S16 that HAS the Nikon
adapter, so I need to know this?

Raymond
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Marks" <ianmarks@lycos.com>