Re: Spam Alert: Re: Eclair Cameras: Registration

Greetings Mark,

It be interesting to know how well the camera function.  Don't know anything about the
ACL  but I would expect some tension loss around the pressure plate in the mag and
probably some little stiffness here and there. Nothing serious, but after all the camera
has been resting for a long period so extra vigilance should be needed.
When assisting on a commercial in Beirut (some years ago) I received a brand new
SR2 still in its original packaging.    Had been bough about 8 years before from Arri and
never ever used.   Production did not want to pay for a camera test.  "Why, brand new
gear", they said.  When sitting in a Telecine Suite in Soho, London the results were
very interesting to watch.  The production house paid  for a total re-shoot.