nts.  but for the time being, the masses are still stuck trying to effectively communicate or agree on a common ground that eliminates the cause and effect of such things that lead to 'burned bridges' and the like.  until then, we are forced to ether figure things out on our own, like i am having to do with my cameras, or depend on other people that have the knowledge, but perhaps their premium is more then some can pay, or want to pay.  same with their sales price.

From: Michael Welle <mwelle@starband.net>
Date:  Sat,  2 Aug 2003 02:01:49 +0000

You'll need to talk to Visual Products. These days, almost everything made by Eclair is used. You came across a very rare find with that new ACL that you bought. It's unlikely you'll find something anywhere near that condition, although it probably doesn't make that big a difference as long as you get it checked by a competent technician. See I didn't mention any names:)

I'll save the philosophy for the blue book they hand out at mid-terms.

Michael

--
eric martin jarvies sr
cabo san lucas, bcs mexico cp 23410

NOTICE<<<
ANY AND ALL WRITTEN TEXT EXCHANGED IN THIS EMAIL THREAD MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NON AND FOR PROFIT, FOR THE PURPOSES OF MY OWN INFORMATION EXCHANGE AND PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE KNOWLEDGE-BASE / FORUM / JOURNAL, LOCATED AT HTTP://WWW.EARTHID.ORG OR ANY OTHER INTERNET SITE OR FORM OF PRINT/DIGITAL/ANALOG MEDIA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO; VHS, DVD, FILM, PUBLICATION(BOOK, MAGAZINE, ADVERTISEMENT), AND AUDIO.  RESPECTIVE CREDIT, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, SERVICEMARK, OR PATENT WILL BE MADE PART THEREOF ACCORDINGLY.  PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SLANDER OR HERESAY, AND CONSIDER ANY SUCH QUOTE(S) I MAY USE FROM THIS COMMUNICATION THREAD A DIRECT REFLECTION OF YOU AND/OR YOUR POSITION AS IT RELATES TO THE DISUSSED SUBJECT MATTER AND YOUR OVERALL OPINION(S) ACCORDINGLY AND RESPECTFULLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.  I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR YOU TO EXPRESS THE EXACT SAME RIGHTS IN RETROSPECT.