Re: Eclair Cameras: hd-144-installation-question

on point 'a' - yes, understood.  i always have my eye out for eclair, beaulieu, angenieux, etc. in my keyword searches.  thanks.  on point 'b' i would say that if accurate expereinces are shared and people are not dogging someone for their charactor, and simply sticking to the facts regarding the particular function/process for which they engage, publically speaking about them is ok.  however, in another forum i have had some dimbulbs go way out of line as it relates to what they consider to be a 'professional repair tech' and the reality of the situation.  any 2008, 4008, 7008, and r16 camera made by beaulieu i can perform any type of serice or repair, and in the exact same quality as would be expected by any good tech, as anyone else(as EVIDENCED on my feedback for those cameras i completely refurbished and sold).  but because i have only been doing it for 6 months, it made me the mark for many a debate, which was total bullshit ... people like to judge based on things that
are not important nor related to the real issues.  and usually those doing most of the judging are people that will never engage in a contractual relationship with you in the first place.  so they lend only to be sideliners/troublemakers.  and there are a good amount of them floaten around these here waters.

a) $700 for a 400 foot ACL mag is a decent dealer price, I've seen them as high as $1200, (not including eBay, of course, where every once in a while you can get something for less). The French mags usually sell for the most. b) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE --- express comparisons about one camera tech over another in private communications off-list; one could accidentally hurt a person's livlihood from a subjective "personal opinion". It is fair game to praise any Tech on the list, but not to knock anyone. List Mum???????????

Thanks. Mark.

--
eric martin jarvies sr
cabo san lucas, bcs mexico cp 23410

NOTICE<<<
ANY AND ALL WRITTEN TEXT EXCHANGED IN THIS EMAIL THREAD MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NON AND FOR PROFIT, FOR THE PURPOSES OF MY OWN INFORMATION EXCHANGE AND PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE KNOWLEDGE-BASE / FORUM / JOURNAL, LOCATED AT HTTP://WWW.EARTHID.ORG OR ANY OTHER INTERNET SITE OR FORM OF PRINT/DIGITAL/ANALOG MEDIA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO; VHS, DVD, FILM, PUBLICATION(BOOK, MAGAZINE, ADVERTISEMENT), AND AUDIO.  RESPECTIVE CREDIT, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, SERVICEMARK, OR PATENT WILL BE MADE PART THEREOF ACCORDINGLY.  PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SLANDER OR HERESAY, AND CONSIDER ANY SUCH QUOTE(S) I MAY USE FROM THIS COMMUNICATION THREAD A DIRECT REFLECTION OF YOU AND/OR YOUR POSITION AS IT RELATES TO THE DISUSSED SUBJECT MATTER AND YOUR OVERALL OPINION(S) ACCORDINGLY AND RESPECTFULLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.  I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR YOU TO EXPRESS THE EXACT SAME RIGHTS IN RETROSPECT.