Eclair Cameras: hd-144-installation-question

great :)

ok, sorry about that folks, but this same thing started in another forum wherein a couple of the members started turning threads into personal poking/insulting mathces, and it served only to cause problems. i would prefer to keep personal opinion(how and what you think of me or other people, instead of cameras and techniques/processes) out of these posts. and if needed, start another forum topic titled 'my resultive conditioning and obligatory rules for which i am a subject, are better then yours, let me explain why, and let me try to convert you in the process.' << this way, we can post clever messages that aim to belittle the other members, and whoever does the best job is king of the forum.
regarding the acl hd-144 installion kit and bernie ... do i understand those of you who have suggested i use bernie, that i use him to install this partcular kit?  or does he have his own s16 conversion kit?  also, i have noticed on the various, and helpful acl/npr sites online that there are 3 or 4 people that do the conversions ... if anyone had to place rank, which one would be the overall winner/best?

thanks.

--
eric martin jarvies sr
cabo san lucas, bcs mexico cp 23410

NOTICE<<<
ANY AND ALL WRITTEN TEXT EXCHANGED IN THIS EMAIL THREAD MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NON AND FOR PROFIT, FOR THE PURPOSES OF MY OWN INFORMATION EXCHANGE AND PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE KNOWLEDGE-BASE / FORUM / JOURNAL, LOCATED AT HTTP://WWW.EARTHID.ORG OR ANY OTHER INTERNET SITE OR FORM OF PRINT/DIGITAL/ANALOG MEDIA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO; VHS, DVD, FILM, PUBLICATION(BOOK, MAGAZINE, ADVERTISEMENT), AND AUDIO.  RESPECTIVE CREDIT, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, SERVICEMARK, OR PATENT WILL BE MADE PART THEREOF ACCORDINGLY.  PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SLANDER OR HERESAY, AND CONSIDER ANY SUCH QUOTE(S) I MAY USE FROM THIS COMMUNICATION THREAD A DIRECT REFLECTION OF YOU AND/OR YOUR POSITION AS IT RELATES TO THE DISUSSED SUBJECT MATTER AND YOUR OVERALL OPINION(S) ACCORDINGLY AND RESPECTFULLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.  I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR YOU TO EXPRESS THE EXACT SAME RIGHTS IN RETROSPECT.