To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: RE: Eclair Cameras: Eclair Cameras
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:21:01 +0200

Greetings Ian,

Still looking for some good eclair camera and looks like my choice is heading more in the NPR direction so wanted to know if you sell any parts such as , lensadapter, mags,
motor,  or a complete NPR itself.  This is to narrow my searchresults.

Regards
Emmanuel from Munich

On 29 Jun 2003 at 23:42, ian samels wrote:

> I have both spare parts and spares for Cameflexes, NPRs and ACLs.
Emmanuel SUYS
Kamera-Assistent, Focus Puller, Assistant Camera
35mm - 16mm
Français, Nederlands, English, Deutsch
Tel:00-49-89-30 76 34 69
or