RE: Eclair Cameras: Light Meter Issues

Michael Welle,

I'm not sure how it was done, I bought my camera from a guy in Berlin, Germany.  I have a ACL 2 with super 16 conversion, and my light meter is still retained, it's readings are off center a little bit and to be honest when looking at the full frame of new area it's kinda hard to see off to the side, when the picture is extended to the other side and most of the time I'm  trying to worry about the new centering point (not engraved) other than the old center and new engraved edge in my viewfinder.   I do have the question of simply, for Michael or anybody else.  I do not have the hd-144 shutter (design sounds nice) of 144, mine still has the 175 (1/49).  Does the 144 make a big difference.  When I think of 144, I just think screens and flicker.  What sets it apart.

Bill Wiley