From: ian samels [mailto:iansamels@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 1:02 PM
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: Cameflex modification to other mount

Hi Emmanuel

A Nikon Cameflex conversion is not normally a so-called "hard front"  but is
done to one of the three
CA-1 ports. Les Bosher in Wales (www.lesbosher.co.uk) would do a good job on
either a Nikon conversion or a PL conversion
(which he did to my Cameflex and which is a hard-front ). Let me know if you
need any Cameflex spares, as
I have a few.

Ian samels , DP , London

PS don't forget that Arri S and bayonet adaptors are commonly found, for
this camera, on the internet.