Eclair Cameras: ACL serial numbers. 1, 1.5, 2?

Hi folks, I'm thinking of buying an ACL sight undeen. It looks to me like a 2, but it may just be the accessories. Serial # 2880. No obvious Made in France, or England (Not inside the mags mounting area.) Any thoughts? It has a Kinoptic viewfinder, but that could have been added. French 400'ers, 8-75HD motor. Again, all 2 like items could be upgrades, owner doesn't know if there is a lightmeter.

Any thoughts?

Love some help, thanks,

Walt