Tobin ACL motor

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb

Good news. I just received an email from Clive Tobin regarding his progress on a prototype ACL motor he is working on, the TXM 25-A. It is a very interesting design that should be described by Clive himself. It will have a fast ramp up speed thus reducing flicker, shutter parking, multiple xtal speeds, milliframe control and best of all no problems running a 400' magazine. He was curious if people would be interested in a 2nd, lower cost "E" version that would omit shutter parking and possibly milliframe control. Let me know what you would like to see in a new ACL motor and I'll pass on the info to him. Glad to see some new list members. Welcome aboard.
-Ray the List Mum.