From: "French Cam" <french_cam@hotmail.com>
To: <EclairACL@listbot.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 11:43 PM
Subject: cosmicar tv lens

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Start Your Own FREE Email List at http://www.listbot.com/links/joinlb

has anybody used a Cosmicar 8.5mm c mount lens.  I saw a couple up on ebay
and was wondering if anyone has used this lens before and can relate their
opinions regarding sharpness, function, etc. I thought it might make a
good
prime lens for my ACL.  one of the ads mentioned it will cover super 16.
thanks.