Re:S16 Conversions and ACL techs

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
    1.  Fill in the brief application
    2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
    3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

Alex thanks for the excellent input. Mark (aka Super16ACL) and I have spoken
off list about ACL techs. How is Les on rebuilds? I would be curious to hear from anyone out there regarding techs they've
used and how you would rate their work on rebuilds, S16 upgrades, custom
mods, etc. for the ACL. I think we are all familiar with the usual suspects
such as DuAll and Optical Electro House, but if you know someone who is an
ex-Eclair tech or particularily good with the ACL, give 'em a mention and
put us in touch with them.
-Ray the List Mum