June Heads Up

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
    1.  Fill in the brief application
    2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
    3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

Hi everyone,
I'm going to try to send out a Heads Up about once a month. The List is
growing fast, we seem to add a member every couple of days. I want to
encourage everyone to participate in the List. So far the majority of
posts are from the same 5 or 6 individuals. It's important that everyone
contribute to the discussions. So throw in your two cents if you have a
question or an answer.  As of today you must be a List member to view the
Archives. I felt this would help bring more members into the fold, because
the Archive has become something of a resource itself. I wish Listbot
offered a "digest" mode for postings but they don't. If the list grows
enough I may look into a pay list server. That would mean no more Nextcard
ads. Woohoo! (For those of you not familiar with digest posting, it would
group each days postings and send a combined email once or twice a day. I
know how it can be when you don't monitor your email for a couple of days
and your inbox gets filled with posts.)That's about it. I do want to renew
my call for recommendations for good ACL techs. A database of technicians
would be invaluable to the List.
Take care and happy shooting,
Ray the ACL List Mum