Re: Aminima 200' film loads work with ACL!

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
    1.  Fill in the brief application
    2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
    3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

Right, now your gettin' it. It's good for S16 or reg
16. The old 200' daylight spools are double perf and
noisy. You need to re-read my first post. I explained
how the Aminima stock is a special daylight load, but
all it really is, is a regular 2" camera core with
removable plastic flanges. Go to the Abelcine.com site
and download the Aminima manual. You'll see what I'm
talking about.
-Ray

--- Zestypix@aol.com wrote:

ahhh so the advantage is the single perf for s-16..
for reg 16 it takes away the luxury of daylight
loads?.

I had seen special plastic spools for the minima..
I don't remember needing a core???