Eclair battery recells?

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
    1.  Fill in the brief application
    2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
    3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

I need recommendations for a company that does quality
battery rebuilds/recells? I picked up a couple of 12v
batteries with an ACL kit.  Their in good shape, but
dead. Both are original Eclair branded batteries, 12v,
4pin XLR. One is a sealed belt unit built by Anton
Bauer, the other is an over the shoulder Eclair unit
with six 2v cells wired together in a leather
pouch/purse. I'm thinking I might be able to replace
the cells in that one, but the Bauer unit is another
story. I'd like to keep both. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ray