Selling my ACL II...

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
    1.  Fill in the brief application
    2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
    3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

anyone interested in buying my ACL II?
It's a beauty. I am just not using it and could use the money.

IT is a very late model, and when I have brought it on shoots or into rental houses many cinematogs and camera techs have said unequivically that it is the nicest ACL
they have ever seen. (clean too)....

but it sits in a big anvil case and should be shooting.

if anyone is intersted or knows one who might be please conatct me. I can give you infinate specs,
and my phone number, email pix etc...

Rick