Re: ACL Barney

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Have you visited eBayTM lately?  The Worlds Marketplace where you can
buy and sell practically anything keeps getting better.  From
consumer electronics to movies, find it all on eBay.  What are you
waiting for?  Try eBay today.
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/ebay

Did Lynn provide any prices? I'm interested in a 200'
version as well as a 400'. Does she sell direct or do
you have to order through a dealer? I wonder if the
barney's will fit with the Tobin motor? (probably a
little early to answer that one)
Is anyone else ticked at the new ebay categories? It
used to be easy to find film stuff, now it's spread
over like 3 different sections. Ugh!
-Ray