Behind the lens filters

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Have you visited eBayTM lately?  The Worlds Marketplace where you can
buy and sell practically anything keeps getting better.  From
consumer electronics to movies, find it all on eBay.  What are you
waiting for?  Try eBay today.
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/ebay

Has anybody used this system before? I haven't seen any filter "slides" before (specifically on Ebay), but I'm guessing one could easily make some (right?).

Is anyone still using this system? Any comments on it's quality / ease of use / practicality as opposed to screw on or matt box filters? I guess I'm just looking for cheap filter ideas that will cover any new lenses I'll buy eventually.

btw - I've been an avid watcher on this group and have found it to be a great resource - I've just keep silent...

Thanks,

Nick Peterson