Re: another magazine question

Hi,

I have an English ACL with English 400´mags and it has been a nightmare
ever since I bought it. The small motor isn´t powerful enough to pull
the film through and it messes all up in the take up side. I have heard
of some people who have never had a problem with English gear...but that
is not definatelly my case. The thing is that I live in Spain and can´t
find any ACL parts over here.

Good look to you....I am really looking forward to the new Tobin motor.

French Cam wrote:

> hi all,
>
> i had the opportunity to purchase an english 400' mag recently.  i
> want to use it with an acl 1 with the small single speed motor.  my
> question is will that motor pull an english 400?  i know the english
> mags were designed to work with the small motor, but i've been unable
> to get a definitive answer on whether they work reliably or not.  i
> don't want to burn my motor out. mag and camera are both in good
> running condition.  thanks.

begin:vcard
n:Calvo;Salvador
tel;work:656 230339