Re: "Heads Up" August 2K1

Hello

I can second that. I without hesitation recommend
Rober Latimer. I purchased my camera from him and he
has been incredibly helpful to me, both then and
since, patiently answering any stupid questions I have
had and helping me find bits and pieces for my kit.

Later
Stephen Chown

I would like to recommend a site to everyone.
http://www.themoviehouse.fsnet.co.uk/
The site's owner Robert Latimer is a good honest
seller that I've dealt with in the past.  He offers
several interesting items for the ACL, as well as a
very cool sounding mini motor for the NPR. He is
particularily adept at locating hard to find items.
So