Re: Will these lenses cover Super16?

All the 16mm Zeiss Superspeeds are supposed to be designed to cover Super-16 down to the 9.5mm lens. I have found that even the older Zeiss primes (T2.2) of focal length 16 and up will also technically "cover" Super-16, (the 16 just barely), even though they weren't optimized for it.

Your most secure option is to e-mail Zeiss with the serial numbers of these lenses to confirm this, but it's a pretty safe bet. Mark.