Re: Does anyone else do it this way?

From: A van Roy <cineman16@yahoo.com>
Subject: Does anyone else do it this way?

Also, rather than convert to super16, I use a 2:1
anamorphic lens in front of a 28-135 zoom (for 35mm
still camera, Ang zoom vignettes at everything below
60mm or so) on a Nikon adapter. This gives either a
nice 2:35 projected image through a standard 16mm
projector (with 2:1 anamorphic attachment too, of
course), or a simple optical blow-up to 35mm which can
then be projected through the usual 35mm/cinemascope
projector. Cheapest widescreen there is, I think.

What kind of anamorphic lens are you using, and what kind of bracket? Does anyone else have any recommendations on an anamorphic system to use with the ACL?

Thanks.

Marc S.