RE: Eclair ACL Do it yourself projects

Hello all,

What kind of DIY projects has anyone here done in the interest of saving
money or perfecting the mousetrap?  I'm interested in building a matte
box to save $2500 towards something else, such as a video assist system,
or maybe retirement. :)

I know many people have made their own video assists, so maybe you could save it for retirement. :)

You need to make a bracket for the eyepiece, but you use a small C-mount CCTV camera with a varifocal lens (3-8mm) and a basic LCD monitor. The whole setup should cost you no more than $300-$400.

Marc S.