RE: Eclair ACL Do it yourself projects

Do we have an archive of past messages on this list?  I'm new, don't
know much about the list, but I believe a few weeks ago I described a
matte box we fixed up for our English ACL some years ago, still works
fine.
If you can't find that, let me know and I'll repeat it.

Wade K. Ramsey, DP
Dept. of Cinema & Video Production
Bob Jones University
Greenville, SC 29614

brandtwilson@home.com 9/13/01 11:10:18 PM >>>
Hello all,

What kind of DIY projects has anyone here done in the interest of
saving money or perfecting the mousetrap? I'm interested in building a matte box to save $2500 towards something else, such as a video assist system, or maybe retirement. :)

I came across images of a homemade mattebox for a GL1 miniDV camera,
but there were no schematics, rough drawings, or descriptions of its construction.

Has anyone here had positive or negative experiences with projects
like this?

Thanks,

Brandt